- Experienced provider of counseling to active-duty, reserve, National Guard, and retired military service personnel and their family members.
- You have concerns about your flights or deployment status but want to seek counseling. I get it.
- Completed training in military cultural sensitivity through the Star Behavioral Health Providers network.
- If you aren't PCSed or TDYed to the Albuquerque area, you can receive confidential counseling via teletherapy to those in other parts of New Mexico such as those serving at Holloman, Cannon, and even those stationed at Ft. Bliss but living in New Mexico.
- Counseling is confidential. I will not provide records for anyone without your written permission or a court order.
- Personal info: I'm a military spouse, and the daughter and granddaughter of army combat veterans.
Remember: If you are an active-duty service member, you will need a referral from your MTF to see me, unless you want to use private pay for services.
However, your family members do not need a referral to see a civilian provider. And, if you're in need of couples' counseling, your spouse will be the identified client for purposes of filing with Tricare.
I am in-network with Tricare Western Region.
let me care for you, as you have cared for others.