Misty is in-network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- New Mexico Medicaid
- Presbyterian Healthcare
- true health New Mexico
- Tricare Western Region
- United Healthcare
- Western Skies
OUT of NETWORK and SELF-PAY RATES
- Initial assessment: $150-180
60-minute session, provided that you complete paperwork and submit it prior to your appointment.
- Standard 50 to 55-minute individual sessions: $120
- Note: Beginning March 1, there is a $40 charge for any appointment canceled less than 24 hours before the appointment time, unless you and I decide together that it was unavoidable.
- All clients are provided with an email reminder 48 hours prior to their appointment, and a text reminder 24 hours prior to their appointment, unless you don't want this.
- Also, all pre-appointment paperwork is due within 48 hours of your first appointment, or the appointment will need to be postponed.
All intake appointments include:
- A thorough review of your intake paperwork and report of findings from your intake assessment and questionnaire(s).
- Individualized treatment plan with measurable and objective goals.
- Care Coordination with other professionals involved in your care, with your written permission.
However, we are happy to provide you with a detailed receipt for Out of Network (OON) benefits from your insurance provider (call them and ask).
For supervision rates and information, click here.
(Not currently accepting new supervisees)
Psychological assessment: please call area code 505 and then 401-5207. Ask for Brian Pilgrim.
- Pre-employment evaluations for security clearance and law enforcement.
- Fitness for Duty Assessment for Law Enforcement and Security Personnel
- Personality Assessment