|APD EMPLOYEES AND FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SEEN WITHOUT CHARGE|
THANKS TO AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT WITH CABQ.
If you have Out of Network (OON) benefits from your insurance coverage (call them and ask) I can offer a receipt with appropriate details for you to request reimbursement.
Treatment and copay fees are due when service is rendered, and may be paid by Credit/Debit card, FSA/HSA Account cards, and Paypal.
OUT of NETWORK and SELF-PAY RATES
- Initial assessment: $130
60-minute session, provided that you complete paperwork and submit it prior to your appointment.
- Standard 50 to 55-minute individual sessions: $120
- Initial Intake (2x90 minute sessions, 1 week apart) $300
- Standard 90-minute couple sessions: $150
All intake appointments include:
- A thorough review of your intake paperwork and report of findings from your intake assessment and questionnaire(s).
- Individualized treatment plan with measurable and objective goals.
- Care Coordination with other professionals involved in your care, with your written permission.
Psychological Assessments: please call for rates. All psychological assessments are completed by a licensed psychologist.
- Pre-employment Evaluations
- Fitness for duty Assessment for law enforcement and security personnel
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Personality Assessment