What is this thing called "therapy" anyway?
You might already know this, but you have the ability to solve your problems. It's just old habits and patterns that get in the way, those that keep you from living your best life and meeting your goals.
Therapy isn't magic. We just know some stuff, and we'll teach our stuff to you, so that you can be your own therapist.
We use treatment protocols that have the highest empirical support to address problems, using primarily Cognitive Behavioral Therapies. These include:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Comprehensive Behavioral Treatment for BFRBs
- Exposure and Response Prevention for OCD
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Parent Training for managing childhood anxiety
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy