My practice is located in the Northeast Heights in Albuquerque, New Mexico,
in a quiet setting. I also offer secure teletherapy.
|me in my kitchen.|
In my previous career, I was a high school teacher. I taught Algebra.
Yeah, that's right. I love outdoor activities and painting and like to imagine I'm a something of a runner. I am also the daughter, wife, and mother of military service members.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, University of South Dakota
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology, University of South Dakota
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling, New Mexico Highlands University
- Master of Arts in Social Work, New Mexico Highlands University
- Doctoral-level coursework, University of New Mexico and University of Alabama Tuscaloosa.
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- International OCD Foundation
- Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy
- Medical University of South Carolina
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Star Behavioral Health Providers
- (Trichotillomania Learning Center)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for:
- Anxiety Disorders, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Hoarding Disorder, Insomnia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, OCD in Children and Adolescents, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder.
- COMB Treatment for Body-focused Repetitive Disorders
- Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for PTSD
- Albuquerque Police Department Behavioral Sciences Division
- Presbyterian Kaseman Behavioral Health Inpatient Psychiatric Unit: Therapist, Case Manager, and Counseling Internship Supervisor
- Acadia Healthcare Residential Treatment
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Institute
- Biomedical Research Institute at the NMVA Medical Center
- Social Work Internship Supervisor, current practice
- American Psychological Association
- International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation
- National Association of Social Workers
- New Mexico Counseling Association Ethics Chair
- Southwest Behavioral Health Independent Practice Association